Learn our creative strategy for integrating a social action plan in your ministry that is impacting the daily lives of your members, visitors and local community.
- How to create your Social Action team and how to put them to work immediately.
- Weekly ways to encourage voter participation.
- Strategies to integrate Social Action during your weekly services.
- How to impact your local community to affect change.
- How to use social media, text messaging and email marketing effectively to keep the conversation connected beyond the four walls of church.
Dubbed the Digital Evangelist, Robin Ware is a Church Consultant and Success Coach for faith-based entrepreneurs.
She works with Pastors and churches providing leadership training, marketing and pastoral resources coaching.
As a Coach, she teaches entrepreneurs how to build their own businesses using technology, social media, webinars, information products and of course, their faith!
A lover of technology, she hosts up to 30+ webinars a year attracting people from all over the world.
She also is the host of P3: Pray, Plan & Prosper, a 3-day retreat for entrepreneurs who want to build income streams using technology, social media and information products.
In January 2018, she launched The B.O.S.S. Academy, a 9-month coaching program for entrepreneurs who want to build their own Speaking or Coaching business and learn how to create information products.
Learn more at www.TheWareAgency.com or by email at info@TheWareAgency.com.